Short term Consultant to assist General Department of Taxation (GDT), Cambodia
Southeast Asia Tobacco Control Alliance (SEATCA) is looking for a short term consultant to work on the following detail:
- Review key literature including national policies and strategies on tobacco taxation and relevant policies
- Coordinate assistance from international experts, as required
- Coordinate input to support for the development of the tobacco tax roadmap
- Lead/facilitate/attend consultative meetings including discussions with key informant interviews
- Develop a close to final Draft 5-Year Cambodia Tobacco Tax Roadmap
Timeframe: Four months (16 April-15 August 2018)
Remuneration: 4,000.00 USD
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: Advanced university degree in economics, or related fields
o Demonstrated experience in the drafting of long-term inter-sectoral strategies, plans of action, and budgets. Proven experience in/knowledge of the economic and health sector.
o Excellent facilitation and presentation skills; and strong oral and written communication skills.
o Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with various partners including the government, international and national organizations and associations and other key stakeholders at subnational and national levels.
o Proven ability to work independently, with sense of initiative and excellent conceptual and analytical capacities.
o Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with people from different backgrounds to deliver quality products within short timeframe.
- Language Requirement:
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Khmer and English.
· Does not have past (minimum 3 years in the past) and current relationship with the tobacco industry
Deadline for application is 6 April 2018
For more detail, please contact
· Mr.Srey Socheat at 012 556 686